Superior self-catering accommodation in a quiet location near to Jedburgh.
Delightful stone cottage lovingly converted from an 18th century former Granary, fully modernised but retaining all its character and charm. Children are welcome and pets are allowed but a charge of £10 per dog, per week is made.
- The cottage sleeps 4 people. It has two twin bedded / super-king bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen with filter coffee machine and dishwasher.
- Washing machine in separate utility room which can be used for hanging wet gear & boots.
- Wood burning stove.
- Full central heating.
- TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, CD’s and board games.
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet.
- One acre of mature enclosed gardens, barbeque.
- Outside garden furniture and children’s swings.
- Large fenced paddock for exercising dogs.
- Car Parking, secure cycle & covered motorbike Parking
The cottage is supplied with the usual items one would hope to find in a kitchen, such as dish-clothes, tea towels and washing up liquid, bin liners, kitchen paper roll, cling-film, foil, and cupboard condiments such as vinegar, salt & pepper.
Welcome tea, coffee, sugar and milk is provided.
Set in the wonderful Scottish Borders countryside and situated off a quiet minor road, it is the perfect spot to relax and recharge your batteries.
Granary Cottage Hire Rates - 2016/17
Weeks run Saturday to Saturday (7 nights).
Departure: Saturday mornings before 10 am.
Arrival: Saturday afternoons, after 4 pm please.
If your hire dates fall between two Rate periods, the higher rate will apply.
20% Deposit please, with the remainder to be paid 4 weeks before arrival date.
£10 charge per dog, per week.